Home Construction Estimator is a full-featured program for providing fast, easy and accurate building estimates on residential home construction. Our estimation software has all of the following benefits:
* Intuitive interface makes home construction estimating as easy as answering a few questions
* Accurate home construction estimates in minutes
* Supports the creation of multiple estimate files for comparison
* Ideal for potential homeowner, homebuilders, and insurance agents.
* What if analysis for estimating the building costs on your dream home.
* Provide building estimates for plans found in magazines, publications, etc.
* Determine the cost to build in over 600 locations
* Generates summary information, home building cost breakouts and payment option comparisons.
Our intuitive interface allows you to determine how adding and removing various features to your house affects the construction costs, without requiring in depth knowledge of the home construction or home estimating process. If you what to know the answer to any of the following questions then this estimation software is ideal for you.
* How much would is cost to add a basement to my house?
* How much would it cost to add an additional bedroom?
* If I added a office, how would it change my price?
* How much a month will this new house cost me?
* How much would I save if I built a two story house verses a single story house?
* How much would it cost to build my existing house in another city?
Home Construction Estimator is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-05-20. The program can be installed on Windows.
Home Construction Estimator (version 3.0) has a file size of 7.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 227 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.